<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Send Your Scoop To Reality Enquirer

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Self Destruction And Resurrection 

If you have been paying attention, Reality TV Gossip looks like it is going down in flames. Recently Deb, the owner, announced that she would be closing the site on January 3. From what I can gather from reading the swan song thread, there was just too much shit going down for her to handle, so she is calling it quits. Big surprise.

It may be too late for you to warm your toes by the flames though - the site has been closed to guests and my sources tell me that members are being banned right and left.

A couple of the pillars behind the scenes of the site, however, have already taken what they knew and created a new, similar site at realityunleashed.com. I am not sure if it can gain the notoriety of Reality TV Gossip, but I am sure if the ex-members flock, they will do OK.

RIP RTVG