<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Send Your Scoop To Reality Enquirer

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Little More on Media Fiends and RTVF 

I found this nice new article on Media Fiends about their history and the break up from Reality TV Fans:

OK. On to my history. I started in reality TV back during 'Big Brother 2'. I had the feeds & was checking out sites that covered them. I came across RealityTVFans which at the time, was the #1 reality site. When I went into the thread that posted the feeds it was pretty bare. So I gingerly started posting what I saw & heard. I was so nervous cuz during BB1 I had gone to a different site & had posted my opinions & then at some point a weirdo got my email address & started harrassing me cuz we didn't agree on people on the show. I was a total beginner at the Internet back then & didn't want to go through that again.

Click here to read the rest of the article!