<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Send Your Scoop To Reality Enquirer

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tobor Is As Tobor Does 

Noticed a funny post by Tobor in a thread started by Tobor over at Reality TV Gossip (go figure) -

"As a writer, I enjoy creating a topic with one character and then arguing with myself as someone else. Other people join in and it gets interesting. It helps the creative process if you can see AND argue both sides of any issue and convince other people that it is real.

At TV Clubhouse, if you are found to have more than one account, you get both banned for life. For me to argue with myself over there, I have to email my responses to someone else for them to post. Once I set the table for a good debate, it gets even more fun."

Tobor calls arguing with himself a creative process. Most people would call it masturbation.