<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Send Your Scoop To Reality Enquirer

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Capgirl Part Deaux 

First thing is I am getting e-mails from people asking me about the ex-BBChatter poster Capgirl. I have no idea what her e-mail address is - but if she wants to send it to me I will send it on to those that request it. Capgirl are you reading?

Second thing is I received an e-mail talking about the continuing repercussions at BBChatter -

Tonight someone mentioned capgirl in a post at bbchatter.com, and her name is blocked as though it's profanity. Seriously. Go there now and try it, you'll get #FOTH#

Even worse, a friend was curious about it and got flamed like you would not believe. Nobody could pinpoint exactly what capgirl supposedly did, but they sure knew how to get bitchy. I find the entire thing disgusting and am searching for a new place to post.

Anyway, I read your article about capgirl and thought you might be interested. This is completely childish, hateful and uncalled for, but it does support capgirl's side of the story as being true.

Sample of posts from tonight:

***********************************************************************************************
Author: Gnomebody stole my name!
Date: 08-26-03 19:20

Hey, Keith you hypocrite.

Cappy didn't do anything bad to you. She left the site on her own before you even posted your "be nice" message, which by the way is now a dead link. Why have you FOTH'd her name? Because people keeping bringing her name up? Are you so afraid to admit that she had an impact here? Apparently so since you feel the need to censor her name. If this message is deleted too I will laugh so hard because it will just prove how immature you guys are being over this and I think it backs up her story of what was said to her. I thought it might have been a little dramatic, but I'm not so sure anymore.

I want to post these pictures she took today. They are pretty cool.

***********************************************************************************************
test #FOTH# test NM

Author: Marlena
Date: 08-26-03 19:22

***********************************************************************************************
:-O it is censored lol...anywho, she said bad things about this board that I

Author: Marlena
Date: 08-26-03 19:22

read...NOT NICE

***********************************************************************************************
What did she say that was bad? NM

Author: Gnomebody stole my name!
Date: 08-26-03 19:25
***********************************************************************************************

So irritate everyone till you get banned

Author: Robert's booger (67.24.33.---)
Date: 08-26-03 19:41
***********************************************************************************************

Whatever

Oh, for crying out loud! Messengers stirring up the pot. NM

Author: Fleowife
Date: 08-26-03 19:25


********************************************************************************************
Author: Gnomebody stole my name!
Date: 08-26-03 19:35

I've asked about her, others have as well because we enjoyed her images and her wit. Not everyone hated her. I just find it funny that right after she left, Keith pulled this "be nice" stunt and has now censored her name. She had a pretty big impact here that she was talked about at OTHER BB sites. I think Keith is jealous frankly. Stupid to run off someone like her.
***********************************************************************************************
I totally agree and I think as her friend you should boycott this page NM

Author: Raven33
Date: 08-26-03 19:28

***********************************************************************************************
No one ever talks about her unless someone like you comes in and brings up her name.

Author: Fleowife
Date: 08-26-03 19:35

*********************************************************************************************


There were more, (Robert's Booger was particularly nasty, accusing others of being capgirl, etc) but I think you get the drift. Unbelievable! I wonder how they act in real life, because I can bet you not one of them would walk into a room and say these things to another person's face.

Thanks for reading!

------

Well I am not too suprised - when a popular poster leaves on bad terms, people always seem to take sides. What seems childish to me is #FOTH#ing the name. I seem to remember they did that to JokersUpdates name last year.

Capgirl Call Home!